Arab Maritime Petroleum Transport Company is a leading services provider in the Gulf Area, Middle East and Africa. It has it's international network in Egypt, Iraq, Bahrain, Emirates, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Libya.
Company has fleet of Product Carriers, Crude Carriers and Liquid Petroleum Carriers . Major clients of the AMPTC are given below and growing day by day:
- Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Ltd.(ADGAS)
- Brega Petroleum Marketing Company
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- BP Shipping Limited
- Abu Dhabi National Tanker Company (ADNATCO)
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
- BHP Transport
- Kuwait Oil Tanker Company (KOTC)
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation
- Iraqi Oil Tanker Company (IOTC)
- HYPROC Shipping Company
- Glencore UK Ltd.
- ContiChem LPG
- General National Maritime Transport Company (GNMTC)
- Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC)
- Enterprise Tunisienne D’ Activites Petrolieres – Tunis (ETAP)
- Sunoil Ltd.
- Sunoco, Inc.
- StenTex LLC
- National Iranian Tanker Company (NITC)
- Stena Bulk
- National Oil Corporation – Libya (NOC)
- State Oil Marketing Organization (SOMO)
- OMI Corporation
- ST Shipping & Transport Co. Ltd. of Singapore
- Pelican Shipping Limited
- Sonatrach Petroleum Corporation, B.V.I. (SPC-BVI)
- Petroleo Brasileiro, S.A. (PETROBRAS)
- Sonatrach Marketing Activity Algiers
- SKS Obo Ltd.
- Qatar International Petroleum Marketing Co. (TASWEEQ)
- Vela International Marine Limited
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (SAUDI ARAMCO)
- Shell International Trading & Shipping Co. Ltd. (STASCO)
- Statoil (Navion S.A.)
- Teekay Shipping Corporation
AMPTC was founded in 1973 by OAPEC members with the consent of Oil Ministry of the Member state. It has may fully owned and chartered carriers for oil and petroleum transport. It is fully approved by global major oil company.
Head Office - Kuwait
Arab Organization Headquarters Building
Shuwaikh, Airport Rd.
State Of Kuwait
Tel : + 965 24959400