Dropbox is a file hosting service operated company which allows users to create a specific folder on their computers, which dropbox then synchronises so that it appears to be the same folder regardless of which device is user to view it.
Today we will show you the steps for the dropbox login, so be sure to stay with us till the end. You can download dropbox or use it directly through browser.
Steps for dropbox login through pc:
- Open your browser and enter “dropbox.com”.
- A new page of dropbox site will be opened.
- There you can see two buttons “sign up” and “sign in”. Select “sign in”.
- After, you can see a new page of dropbox with the login form.
- Provide your email and its password of dropbox, and click to the “sign in” button.
- Then you will be ready to use your dropbox account.
Dropbox login through mobile:
- As we said before you can use your browser or use direct through app.
- Open the browser and enter “dropbox.com”. Then a new page will be opened.
- There you have to provide your email and its password, and then click on “login” button.
- You will be ready to use your account on your mobile too.
In any case, if you forgot your dropbox password and you want to use your account then there is also the solution for it.
Reset Dropbox Login Password
- Click on “forgot your password?” button under the password box.
- Then it will ask you to provide the email ID, so provide the email ID and click “submit” button.
- Then, a mail will be send to your email, so visit to your email ID first.
- Then open the mail and on it click the “reset password” button.
- After clicking to the provided button, dropbox will give you to create a new password so enter your new password and submit it.
- Then you are all ready to use your dropbox account.