Rediffmail is a web browser e-mail service providing site and it helps you sent and receives mails and files easily in any place and any time. Rediffmail also offers you ultimate free storage space too to its users. You will learn how you can login to rediffmail account by reading the following steps.
Steps for Rediffmail Login
- For the login process you have to open your web browser.
- On the opened browsers address bar you have to enter “rediffmail.com”. Then a new page will be opened on your screen of rediffmail.
- You can see the “sign in” button on the top right side of the page.
- Click on it and you will be in the next side of the page where you have to provide your email. So provide your email and click on the “continue”.
- Then it will ask you to provide your password so provide it and click on the “login” button of the page.
- If both your email and password are correct, then rediffmail login process will be successful.
If you forgot your rediffmail login password, then
- click on the “forgot password?” of the page.After clicking on the “forgot password?” then it will ask you to provide your username so provide it and click on the “please continue” button.
- Then in the next step, click on the “next” button.
- Rediffmail will ask f to send a reset link on your alternative email or send a new one-time use password on your mobile. You can select on any of it.
- Then rediffmail will send you an email with a reset link.
- You can create a new password and conform it and click on the “submit” button. Then you are ready to use rediffmail account with your new password.